TTL Sports Media can assist you in developing, implementing and managing sales strategy to diversity online sales revenues. We will complete a data-centric analysis of your customer demographics and buying habits to identify new revenue opportunities, segmented by buyer profiles. As a team, we will craft differentiated offerings and compelling value propositions for each buyer profile. We will then define a sales process for each buyer profile, removing buying obstacles and accelerating time-to-revenue.
TTL Sport Media will assess the effectiveness of your web site in attaining your business (e.g., exciting the base, increase wallet share, expanding the base). Prioritized recommendations on market segmentation, buyer profiles, site navigation and content will be made to improve site’s business value. Suggestions will include development of media that is compelling, relevant and timely for on-demand inquires and just-in-time follow-ups. TTL Sports Media can then work as a member of your teams to implement these changes.
Social Media Effectiveness
TTL Sports Media will assess the effectiveness of your social media activity as a component of your overall marketing, public relationship and customer service efforts. We will help you establish goals and recommend tactics on prefer social media platforms to attain those goals. Essential is the development of an engaging content strategy to provide quality coverage of pre-season, pre-game, game-time and post-game action, as well as player highlights, fan polling and player close-ups.
TTL Sports Media creates editorial content for our subscribers. We also accept assignments from accredited media outlets. Edited and captioned content will be posted within two hours of the game’s completion. We do not work for photo bureaus. We do not resell imagery.
Game Day Coverage
TTL Sports Media provides attention-getting and comprehensive content before, during and after the competition. Pre-game content includes announcements such as special attractions, game enticements, team rosters and upcoming milestones. During-the-game annotated imagery can be posted to social media in near real-time. And comprehensive post-game editorial content (images and articles) are usually posted within two hours.
Resources & Education
TTL Sports Media publishes a wide variety of white papers and articles that describes best practices and techniques in sports marketing, social media and content development. We also provide on-line training that can be customized to your needs. Here are a few examples...
- Digital Survival Strategies for Sports Teams
- Optimal Website Design for Sports Teams
- Social Media for Sports Shouldn't be Boring
- Speed – The Key to Successful Sports Photography
- Awesome Images: A Photographers Guide to the Circuit of the Americas
- Is Your Team's Web Site Winning for You?
- Selecting the Best Content Provider for Sports
- Prepare for the Spontaneous Social Media Moment
- Marketing in the Digital Age: Social Media Strategies for Sports
- Guide to Sports Portraiture
- What's in your Bag
- Beyond Head Shots
- The Addiction of Sports Photography: Anticipating the Action
- The Addiction of Sports Photography: Getting Started Venues
- The Addiction of Sports Photography: Lessons from the Field
- The Addiction of Sports Photography: Building Credibility and Promoting Yourself
- The Addiction of Sports Photography: After the Whistle
- The Addiction of Sports Photography: The Limit of Lenses
TTL Sports Media works with you to enhance the fan's experience by providing team memorabilia. Our content can be used for player cards, team photos, calendars, magazines, tee shirts and cups. Literally any flat surface can be turned into swag. Here is a recent example...