Izan Guevara (Solunion GASGAS Aspar Team) was declared the Moto3 race winner at the Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas after a double red-flagged race. Guevara was leading when the initial red flags were shown eight laps into the race, before a serious multi-rider incident caused the red flags to be shown for a second time.
The initial red flag came after Filip Salač (CarXpert PrüstelGP) crashed on the exit of Turn 11. Salac was removed from the track by ambulance.
Jeremy Alocba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3), Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) and World Championship leader Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) were involved in the second pile-up and were able to avoid serious injury.
After lengthy discussions between Race Direction and team representatives, the decision was made to declare the race results final at the time of the first red flag. Guevara went from retiring to winning his first Grand Prix contest. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) claimed the second podium position and with the final position going to John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing).
Top 10 Race Results:
1. Izan Guevara (Solunion GASGAS Aspar Team)
2. Deniss Foggia (Leopard Racing) + 0.385
3. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.499
4. Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.706
5. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 1.266
6. Jeremy Alcoba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) + 1.271
7. Darryn Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 1.391
8. Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 1.543
9. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 1.820
10. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 2.480