Day 2 Results of 94th Clyde Littlefield Texas RelaysMarch 24, 2022
The first full day of the 94th Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays concluded on Thursday. These are some of the results:
· Texas State’s Alyssa Wilson earned top honors in the University women’s hammer throw.
· Cornell’s Beatrice Juskeviciute took the Javelin section of the Heptathlon.
· Florida’s Anna Hall bested all competitors in the heptathlon.
· Unattached Shafiqua Maloney set the fastest time in the 800m Invitational.
· Texas State’s Lee-Anne Blake was never seriously contested in the 1500m Section B University.
· North Texas’ Alex Esposito bested all in the 1500m Section B University.
· Addison Stevenson clears the jump in route to the top finish in the University 3000m steeplechase.
· Kolyn Saltzman laid low before claiming the lead in the University 3000m steeplechase.
· Texas’ Yaseen Abdalla notched the fastest time in the University 5000m run.
· Texas’ Monica Hebner shared the lead with her sister Isabel in the University 10000m run before eventually pulling ahead to win. The duo finished 1 and 2.
· Texas State’s Kwanele Mthembu closed out the first full day of the Texas Relays by taking the 10000m University run.